When it comes to flavour, some would argue that nothing comes close to a cup of freshly brewed South Indian Filter Coffee with Chicory. Flavourful, robust and full of zest, this is the coffee most people would want first thing in the morning. Some like it black and some like it with milk, either ways, this is the perfect way to kick start your day.
- Premium Quality with Medium Roasted Coffee Beans – Ethically sourced, grown in ideal climates & separately processed for the finest coffee every time.
- Secret To A Good Filter Coffee - Finest beans from selected plantations are blended & roasted to perfection.
- Café At Home – Our carefully selected process enhances the quality of South Indian coffee with Chicory(70:30), helping reach its maximum potential, boosting its exquisite flavors and aromas.
- Packed for Freshness – Nitrogen packed bags retain freshness for a long time. So, you get freshest coffee, full of flavor & aroma in every sip.
- Freshly Roasted Coffee - Handpicked Coffee Beans are roasted to perfection using state-of-the-art roasting equipment to maximise freshness and aroma of our filter coffee.
- How to use - Open the drip bag, gently pull the ears of the bags, hang the sleeve on the cup. Just pour about 30ml of hot water & wait for 15 seconds. Then add another 120-150 ml water. Sip. Enjoy. Repeat.
- Keep tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.